Yoga - Stretch
- Improve the sense of balance,
- increase the flexibility of the body,
- increase the range of movement,
- improve or prevent muscle imbalance,
- reduce the risk of injury.
Yoga – Stretch sessions last about 55 minutes. The training is done at a slow pace and does not burden joints or bones and is recommended to all people – both beginners and advanced.
The training draws inspiration from classical yoga to calm down, get rid of accumulated stress and improve flexibility. This is an excellent proposition for people who regularly practice challenging sports. In practice, those who have not had much to do with yoga will do well. We work in concentration, and thanks to a certain sequence of movements we can regain the balance of body and mind. We cordially invite you.